Civil Justice Association of California and Valley Industry & Commerce Association co-host this legal update for employers on new COVID-19 California and federal workplace laws. No cost to attend. Open to CJAC and VICA members, their employees and members.
Approved for 1.25 hours of MCLE credit by the State Bar of California
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
Learn the new California and federal COVID-19 laws
- New California and federal COVID-19 workplace legal developments
- Expanded Family Medical Leave
- Paid Family Leave
- Unemployment Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation
- Americans with Disabilities Act
Learn how to manage COVID-19 workplace issues
- What actions can employers lawfully take if you suspect an employee has COVID-19?
- When and how is a medical exam required?
- When can employers send an employee home?
- What questions are permitted when an employee may have COVID-19?
- How should employers address at-risk populations?
- What reasonable accommodations does the ADA require?
Kristine E. Kwong, Partner
Labor & Employment Law Expert
Musick, Peeler & Garrett LLP
Kristine Kwong is a partner in Musick, Peeler & Garrett LLP’s Los Angeles office and advises and counsels clients on a wide range of business, corporate, operational and employment issues.
To reserve your spot and receive webinar login credentials, register below.
You will see a confirmation page upon successful submission of your registration.